Unforgettable – Paperback
Unforgettable by Karin Kallmaker
If you want to personalize what Karin writes in the book, do not use Apple or Google Pay as they will skip the step where you can add a note to your order. USPS Media Mail is free.
Is true love hidden in the moments we can't stop remembering... or in those we choose to forget? There is nothing like a high school reunion to bring the old times flooding back...
Old Passions... Handsome singer Loretta "Rett" Jamison has built herself a successful career and a repertoire filled with romantic ballads and hot jazz. But her failing relationship with lover/manager Trisha York has left a growing emptiness in her heart. Trisha seems to have found what she needs in the arms of younger women. Can Rett find it on the lips of the classmate who gave her the first real taste of passion?
Old Secrets... Former Head Cheerleader Cinny Keilor is an All-American girl... with an all-consuming secret. Still blond and beautiful, leggy Cinny is looking forward to reliving those idyllic days of proms and pep rallies. But has she forgotten those steamy nights in the back seat of another girl's car?
Old Pain... National Science Award winner Dr. Angelica Martinetta is being honored by the reunion committee for her victories in the war against ovarian cancer. But the former outsider has returned to face a different challenge – can she win the heart of the one woman she has pined for all these years?
From Karin Kallmaker’s unmistakable pen comes this unforgettable story of looking back and moving on, set to a sultry jazz ballad.
What People are Saying:
- Unforgettable at Journal of Lesbian StudiesThe book’s underlying message is one of lesbian empowerment… Kallmaker’s reign as “queen of lesbian romance” no doubt will continue.
- Unforgettable at Celebrate!A fascinating and totally believable roller coaster with unexpected complications and intriguing plot twists…
- Unforgettable at MegaSceneIf you’re looking for a great book with which to curl up, find Unforgettable.
- Unforgettable at Reviewer’s BookwatchUnforgettable is vintage lesbian romance, continuing Kallmaker’s string of well-written, thoughtful stories about women surviving difficult times and coming into their own.
- Unforgettable at Lambda Book ReportThe love scenes sizzle, the stakes are high and the ending is happy.
- Reader Comments about UnforgettableThis story has twists and yet is so believable. Kallmaker knows how to keep your interest. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
- Unforgettable at the Lesbian Review of BooksThe kind of indestructible and talented woman we all dream we could be – much like Molly Bolt in Rubyfruit Jungle.
- Lesbicanarias Review of InolvidableLa diversión radica precisamente en los giros de tuerca que se van descubriendo por el camino…
- Unforgettable at Cliterati BlogIt’s clear this is a relationship each of them is going to integrate into her real life… A fun, relaxing, sexy story.
- words: 70000
- All About UnforgettableFans of this book won't want to miss the novella "Unforgettable, That's What You Are" (featuring Natalie's courtship) and the other follow-up short story "I Will Go with You" in Frosting on the Cake 1: The Original.
Who doesn't wish they had a voice that could move people to tears? In the good way, not in the Florence Foster Jenkins way. Perhaps Florence was braver than I - I leave the singing to professionals like Rett. And everyone is better off.
The cover of the Spanish language version Inolvidable features a photograph by iconic lesbian photographer Judy Francesconi.