Home from overseas service to surprise her mother, Milla Zajac doesn’t expect more than the best apple pie in the world, the bliss of unrationed hot showers, and a quiet, peaceful hometown Christmas. She’s not counting on futures or meeting anyone special.
At a chance first meeting on Christmas Eve, soldier Milla and pastor Tyna discover plenty of differences – and unexpected possibilities.
- Audio Listeners on Comfort and JoyA sweet holiday romance that is well written and performed.
- Comfort and Joy at the Lesbian Reading RoomA delightful, gentle tale of an unexpected connection…
- Reader Comments about Comfort and JoyGreat spirit of Christmas story.
- Comfort and Joy at the Lesbian ReviewThe dialogue, particularly in conversations between Milla and Tyna, works so well, capturing the first blush of attraction.
- Comfort and Joy at the Lesbian ReviewWhat a lovely story. I’ll be reading this one again next year.
- Comfort and Joy Audiobook at the Lesbian ReviewThere is a warmth to the author’s reading that works perfectly for this story.
- Comfort and Joy at Dear AuthorThe growing attraction and feelings the women experience are delicately delineated with a fine touch…