With days and nights so delicious who cares about tomorrow?
Brandy Monsoon is looking for love. Since there’s never a shortage of casual playmates at the tropical resort where she works as a fitness trainer, most of the time she gets it, too.
If Brandy tires of the perpetually curious but primarily straight women, there’s her best friend Tess for a friendly encounter – safe, with no strings. After all, they’re just buddies.
When an all-lesbian tour group arrives for a week, Brandy is sure she’ll be in paradise on earth. The guests include lesbian celebrity comic Celine Griffin, who has an obvious interest in an after-dinner Brandy. Celine and Brandy do find explosive pleasure together — so why does Brandy feel as if that’s no longer enough for happiness?
Fans of this book won’t want to miss the follow-up short stories “Crusing Solo” in In Deep Waters Volume 1 and “Lucky Seven” in In Deep Waters Volume 2, or find both stories in Frosting on the Cake 2: Second Helpings.
- All the Wrong Places at the Lesbian Review…Steamy sex, family drama, and all the angst you could hope for with a main character falling for her straight best friend.
- Reader Comments about All the Wrong PlacesTell tale warmth, vulnerability, and charm that are so recognizable of this author.
- A is for…This is an exciting read, with lots of action and a yummy romance.
- All the Wrong Places at Loving Venus – Loving Mars…Halfway through I’m really dying for two people to get together…
- All the Wrong Places at Wishing Well…Full of steamy sex and strong emotional realizations
- All the Wrong Places at Bay WindowsKarin Kallmaker heats up the lesbian romance genre…
- All the Wrong Places at MegaScene…A winsome heroine, hot sex, and an interesting plot.
- All the Wrong Places at Lambda Book Report…It’s hot; it’s imaginative; and the bonus is that it’s well-written and well, entertaining.
- All the Wrong Places – Goldie FinalistAll the Wrong Places Finalist at the 2006 Golden Crown Literary Society Awards: Best Lesbian Romance.
- All the Wrong Places – Lammy FinalistAll the Wrong Places Finalist in two categories for the 2005 Lambda Literary Awards: Best Lesbian Romance and Best LGBT Erotica.
- Petits jeux entre amies – Critique Et-alors.net…Du monde tout une gamme d’expériences intimes rarement contées avec autant de naturel et de légèreté…
All Other Retailers
Amazon, Kobo, Nook, Apple, and More
Search at your favorite retailer
Signed paperbacks from the author.
The eBook is currently available at Amazon through Kindle and Kindle Unlimited.
Audiobook via Audible now available!
If you purchased this eBook or audiobook from Karin's store and need to redownload, visit your account.
The video quality is poor, but the sound works!