Comfort and Joy – a Holiday Romance – eBook only
by Karin Kallmaker
Coupon code YESIAM for 15% off will be applied automatically at checkout. Final price $2.54. Want to save 30%?
Your purchase unlocks epub, Kindle, non-Kindle mobi and PDF formats for download.
Looking for ebook and audio bundle? Visit this page instead. Buy them together and save!
Milla Zajac is home for the holidays to surprise her mother. It's a promise of the best apple pie on the planet and plenty of unrationed hot showers. Her winding path home leads her to Tyna Gorski, and thoughts of a future that seemed out of reach.
What People are Saying:
- Audio Listeners on Comfort and JoyA sweet holiday romance that is well written and performed.
- Comfort and Joy at the Lesbian Reading RoomA delightful, gentle tale of an unexpected connection…
- Comfort and Joy at the Lesbian ReviewThe dialogue, particularly in conversations between Milla and Tyna, works so well, capturing the first blush of attraction.
- Reader Comments about Comfort and JoyGreat spirit of Christmas story.
- Comfort and Joy at the Lesbian ReviewWhat a lovely story. I’ll be reading this one again next year.
- Comfort and Joy Audiobook at the Lesbian ReviewThere is a warmth to the author’s reading that works perfectly for this story.
- Comfort and Joy at Dear AuthorThe growing attraction and feelings the women experience are delicately delineated with a fine touch…
- words: 15500
The opening scene of this story came to me all at once after hearing Ed Sheeran's "The A Team." I enjoyed writing this novella so much, including the research, and am grateful to servicemember friends who helped me get the details right. Anything that's not right is my own doing.
But Lord Spellcheck, seriously, the Army spells it "duffel" and that's how I'm spelling it. They know more about duffels than either of us.