Comfort and Joy – a Holiday Romance – eBook only
Comfort and Joy by Karin Kallmaker. Milla’s holiday leave is about to get very, very interesting.
Coupon code YESIAM for 15% off will be applied automatically at checkout. Want to save 30%?
Your purchase unlocks epub, Kindle, non-Kindle mobi and PDF formats for download.
Looking for ebook and audio bundle? Visit this page instead. Buy them together and save!
- Home from Afghanistan to surprise her mother, Milla Zajac doesn't expect more than the best apple pie in the world, the bliss of unrationed hot showers, and a quiet, peaceful hometown Christmas. She's not counting on futures or meeting anyone special. At a chance first meeting on Christmas Eve, soldier Milla and pastor Tyna discover plenty of differences - and unexpected possibilities.
What People are Saying:
- Audio Listeners on Comfort and JoyA sweet holiday romance that is well written and performed.
- Comfort and Joy at Dear AuthorThe growing attraction and feelings the women experience are delicately delineated with a fine touch…
- Comfort and Joy Audiobook at the Lesbian ReviewThere is a warmth to the author’s reading that works perfectly for this story.
- Comfort and Joy at the Lesbian Reading RoomA delightful, gentle tale of an unexpected connection…
- Comfort and Joy at the Lesbian ReviewThe dialogue, particularly in conversations between Milla and Tyna, works so well, capturing the first blush of attraction.
- Reader Comments about Comfort and JoyGreat spirit of Christmas story.
- Comfort and Joy at the Lesbian ReviewWhat a lovely story. I’ll be reading this one again next year.
- words: 15500
The opening scene of this story came to me all at once after hearing Ed Sheeran's "The A Team." I enjoyed writing this novella so much, including the research, and am grateful to servicemember friends who helped me get the details right. Anything that's not right is my own doing.
But Lord Spellcheck, seriously, the Army spells it "duffel" and that's how I'm spelling it. They know more about duffels than either of us.