Finders Keepers – Paperback
Finders Keepers by Karin Kallmaker
If you want to personalize what Karin writes in the book, do not use Apple or Google Pay as they will skip the step where you can add a note to your order. USPS Media Mail is free.
Setting out on the "vacation of a lifetime," Marissa Chabot is well-provisioned with sunblock, rum and a stack of good books. Being one of the founders of Finders Keepers, the successful, high-tech "soul-mate matching service," she knows that vacation romances are hopeless.
When Linda Bartok - tall, dark and beautiful - sweeps her off her feet anyway, Marissa yields to the magic of a storybook rescue, moonlit walks on the beach and longed-for whispers of passion. Though it hardly seems possible that the Amazonian, adventurous Linda could be truly interested in a desk-bound computer geek, the most erotic encounters of Marissa's life complete her surrender.
Vacations end. Real life resumes. Waiting for the phone to ring, Marissa wonders if what she had seen in Linda's eyes could have possibly been true. Was it more than a vacation romance? Or was she going to end up losers weepers?
Finders Keepers, the quest for the perfect mate in the 21st Century, joins Karin Kallmaker’s Just Like That and her other incomparable novels about lesbian love, lust and laughter.
What People are Saying:
- Reader Comments about Finders KeepersA romance built around a real world and real people.
- Finders Keepers at Just About WriteThe icing on the permissible small sliver of cake is the sexy and truly romantic love story.
- La Belle Eprise Critique – Universe-LAutant le dire tout de suite, j’ai adoré ce livre que j’ai dévoré en quelques heures ce week-end.
- La Belle Eprise Critique – Media-GAh ! l’amour… Une histoire qui commence par la fin, pour mieux faire goûter au suspens… Encore de quoi faire rêver les lesbiennes!
- Finders Keepers – Lammy FinalistFinders Keepers Finalist for the 2006 Lambda Literary Awards: Best Lesbian Romance.
- Finders Keepers at Books to Watch Out ForStrong character portraits, interesting and informative plots, and engaging storytelling.
- Finders Keepers at The Lesbian ReviewFinders Keepers is a rare gem that should be treasured and revisited regularly.
- words: 78000
- All About Finders KeepersFans of this book won't want to miss the follow-up short story "Gladiator" in Frosting on the Cake 2: Second Helpings.
- Marissa's struggles will be familiar to nearly every woman who reads her story. It's certainly something I've lived with all my life.