All the Wrong Places – Paperback
All the Wrong Places by Karin Kallmaker
With days and nights so delicious who cares about tomorrow?
Brandy Monsoon is looking for love. Since there’s never a shortage of casual playmates at the tropical resort where she works as a fitness trainer, most of the time she gets it, too.
If Brandy tires of the perpetually curious but primarily straight women, there’s her best friend Tess for a friendly encounter – safe, with no strings. After all, they’re just buddies.
When an all-lesbian tour group arrives for a week, Brandy is sure she’ll be in paradise on earth. The guests include lesbian celebrity comic Celine Griffin, who has an obvious interest in an after-dinner Brandy. Celine and Brandy do find explosive pleasure together -- so why does Brandy feel as if that’s no longer enough for happiness?
What People are Saying:
- All the Wrong Places at the Lesbian Review…Steamy sex, family drama, and all the angst you could hope for with a main character falling for her straight best friend.
- Reader Comments about All the Wrong PlacesTell tale warmth, vulnerability, and charm that are so recognizable of this author.
- All the Wrong Places at Lambda Book Report…It’s hot; it’s imaginative; and the bonus is that it’s well-written and well, entertaining.
- A is for…This is an exciting read, with lots of action and a yummy romance.
- All the Wrong Places at Wishing Well…Full of steamy sex and strong emotional realizations
- All the Wrong Places at MegaScene…A winsome heroine, hot sex, and an interesting plot.
- All the Wrong Places – Goldie FinalistAll the Wrong Places Finalist at the 2006 Golden Crown Literary Society Awards: Best Lesbian Romance.
- All the Wrong Places at Bay WindowsKarin Kallmaker heats up the lesbian romance genre…
- All the Wrong Places at Loving Venus – Loving Mars…Halfway through I’m really dying for two people to get together…
- Petits jeux entre amies – Critique Et-alors.net…Du monde tout une gamme d’expériences intimes rarement contées avec autant de naturel et de légèreté…
- All the Wrong Places – Lammy FinalistAll the Wrong Places Finalist in two categories for the 2005 Lambda Literary Awards: Best Lesbian Romance and Best LGBT Erotica.
- words : 55000
- Excerpt - A Landscape of Lesbians
- All the Wrong Places has all the romance, humor and passion plus a highly explicit range of women with women - take a walk on the wild side!