All the Wrong Places – Paperback
All the Wrong Places by Karin Kallmaker
If you want to personalize what Karin writes in the book, do not use Apple or Google Pay as they will skip the step where you can add a note to your order. USPS Media Mail is free.
Out of Stock - See below for alternatives
With days and nights so delicious who cares about tomorrow?
Brandy Monsoon is looking for love. Since there’s never a shortage of casual playmates at the tropical resort where she works as a fitness trainer, most of the time she gets it, too.
If Brandy tires of the perpetually curious but primarily straight women, there’s her best friend Tess for a friendly encounter – safe, with no strings. After all, they’re just buddies.
When an all-lesbian tour group arrives for a week, Brandy is sure she’ll be in paradise on earth. The guests include lesbian celebrity comic Celine Griffin, who has an obvious interest in an after-dinner Brandy. Celine and Brandy do find explosive pleasure together -- so why does Brandy feel as if that’s no longer enough for happiness?
What People are Saying:
- A is for…This is an exciting read, with lots of action and a yummy romance.
- Petits jeux entre amies – Critique Et-alors.net…Du monde tout une gamme d’expériences intimes rarement contées avec autant de naturel et de légèreté…
- All the Wrong Places at Loving Venus – Loving Mars…Halfway through I’m really dying for two people to get together…
- All the Wrong Places – Goldie FinalistAll the Wrong Places Finalist at the 2006 Golden Crown Literary Society Awards: Best Lesbian Romance.
- All the Wrong Places at MegaScene…A winsome heroine, hot sex, and an interesting plot.
- All the Wrong Places at Bay WindowsKarin Kallmaker heats up the lesbian romance genre…
- All the Wrong Places at Lambda Book Report…It’s hot; it’s imaginative; and the bonus is that it’s well-written and well, entertaining.
- All the Wrong Places at Wishing Well…Full of steamy sex and strong emotional realizations
- All the Wrong Places at the Lesbian Review…Steamy sex, family drama, and all the angst you could hope for with a main character falling for her straight best friend.
- Reader Comments about All the Wrong PlacesTell tale warmth, vulnerability, and charm that are so recognizable of this author.
- All the Wrong Places – Lammy FinalistAll the Wrong Places Finalist in two categories for the 2005 Lambda Literary Awards: Best Lesbian Romance and Best LGBT Erotica.
- words: 55000
- All the Wrong Places has all the romance, humor and passion plus a highly explicit range of women with women - take a walk on the wild side!