Embrace in Motion – Paperback
Embrace in Motion by Karin Kallmaker
All paperbacks are signed. If you want Karin to write something personal in the book, do not use Apple or Google Pay - they will skip the step where you can add a note to your order. USPS Media Mail is free.
Sarah MacNeil is about to put her heart in the hands of a beautiful woman who could be her salvation ... or her ruin!
Surfing high on the wave of lesbian chic, author/screenwriter Melissa Hartley is deliciously dangerous. She knows all the right people, goes to all the right parties, says all the right things.
When she meets the quiet, elegant Sarah MacNeil at a hotel bar, Melissa makes all the right moves to get Sarah into her bed, then makes all the right promises to convince the usually cautious young attorney to come live with her in San Francisco.
Totally captivated for the first time in her life, Sarah surrenders herself completely. Blinded by the glow of Melissa's white-hot sensuality, is Sarah setting herself up for a total meltdown?
What People are Saying:
- Embrace in Motion at MegaSceneKallmaker … has once again proven her skill at creating characters that engage the interest of the reader.
- Reader Comments about Embrace in MotionDelightful and thoughtful… A satisfying book.
- All About Embrace in MotionFans of this book won't want to miss the follow-up short stories "Hot Flash" and "The Singing Heart" in Frosting on the Cake 1: The Original.
- words : 60500
- Excerpt - Sarah's Longbow
- Of all of my romance novels, I think this one best captures my philosophy about what a great relationship is, and what it isn't. I also enjoyed researching archery and Olympic competition, to put it mildly.