With wildly different experiences and goals in life they have a trait in common: the fear that other people will figure out they’re not who they say they are. Don’t we all have that fear on some level? Don’t we all wear some kind of costume that doubles as self-expression and armor?
Join Diana and Paris as they decide if there is any way to let each other behind the masks that have kept them safe. It means letting go of lies – so many lies. As the tag line on the back says,
My Lady Lipstick is high stakes on a merry-go-round of lies — it’s all fun and games until somebody loses her heart.
Purchase from Bella Books
Paperback and eBook versions are now available from my publisher, Bella Books. More of your dollars stay in our community and go to the women who created the book when you buy direct from the publisher. The first two chapters are available to read for free, so have a taste and see if it suits you.
It’s Just So Me
When a new book arrives on the doorstep it’s a wonderful feeling of gratitude and accomplishment, and it absolutely never gets old. When I showed it to my wife she said, “That’s perfect!” and took this picture.
I am nowhere near Diana’s level of high femme, but still. It’s uncanny and just a bit creepy.
Other Posts about Paris and Diana
- Looking for a signed copy? Purchase through my store with free media mail shipping inside the USA.
- Thank You Courtney Milan Why representation is part of the job.
- Can’t or Won’t – Being Believed is the Heart of the Story (Bella Blog)
- All About My Lady Lipstick Includes a long excerpt and audio of me reading from Chapter 5. (A page like this exists for all of my books to help you find previous covers,
audio and video readings, long excerpts, places to buy and other useful tidbits.)
- First Look: Paris
- First Look: Diana
- Synchronicity – Now It’s More than a Teapot I picked out china for the neighbors and then found myself in the Irish factory where the teapot would have been made. The craft was astounding. So was the lemon tart.
I hope you enjoy Diana and Paris’s story. I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments!
Wherever you shop, please leave an honest review to keep word-of-mouth working in the lesfic community.