Wild Things – Paperback
Wild Things by Karin Kallmaker
Scholar and award-winning author Faith Fitzgerald has every reason to be happy: a wealthy, charming man who adores her and a family cheering her marriage prospects. But from the moment she meets Eric's sister, Sydney Van Allen, she knows her safe, predictable feelings for him are a shadow of what could be.
Openly lesbian and running for Senator, Sydney can only succeed if she can live down her wild past. That means no liaisons, especially with the achingly alluring woman on her brother's arm who looks at her with confusion—and desire.
What People are Saying:
- Wild Things at On Our OwnA tale of romance, with just enough hot sex to keep it interesting.
- Reader Comments about Wild ThingsI love that both these women are smart, and it shows…
- Libera Me – Critique Monchoix.net…Tous ces ingrédients mis ensemble en font un livre qui se lit facilement, et qui, encore une fois, fait rêver.
- Libera Me – Critique GayVoxLibera me se lit d’une traite et démontre avec bonheur que roman sentimental ne rime pas forcément avec Arlequin.
- Audio Listeners on Wild ThingsI love the story of Sydney and Faith. I think anyone can relate to their story in one way or another.
- words : 56000
- Excerpt - The Costume Party
- Faith has every reason to "choose" heterosexuality: a wealthy, charming man who adores her, a family cheering her marriage prospects, and the not inconsiderable promise of salvation for her eternal soul. But it's a choice she knows is a lie, and all the prayer in the world can't take it away.